FAVORITE BOOK:
I absolutely LOVED Room:
BUT, I also really LOVED Matched..
I just read this book at the end of December, and it was seriously so good!
It's a trilogy, I just started the second one, Crossed... (so far so good!)
And the third one comes out this year!
I highly recommend these books if you haven't read them yet!
I just read this book at the end of December, and it was seriously so good!
It's a trilogy, I just started the second one, Crossed... (so far so good!)
And the third one comes out this year!
I highly recommend these books if you haven't read them yet!
FAVORITE MOVIE:
Love, love, LOVE Country Strong!!
FAVORITE NEW TV SHOW:
A tie between Pan Am & Revenge!
Both shows are SOOOO dang good!!
Can't wait for them both to start up again next week!
FAVORITE BEAUTY PRODUCT FIND:
Another tie:
This time between Li Lash - As M puts it "Rogaine for your lashes" and
Moroccan Oil, this serum is AMAZING!!
Love them both!!
FAVORITE TREND:
Seriously, I am just having problems narrowing them all down to just one! HA!
And a tie yet again, LOVE the leopard print trend....
... And of course the boot sock trend -
Why did it take till 2011 for these suckers to blow up?! So adorable!
And finally... FAVORITE PICTURE OF 2011:
This one for BEST photo-bombing EVER!
We seriously didn't even notice this guy until I posted the picture on FB and
Michael's cousin pointed it out! HAHA!
But my honest-to-goodness favorite picture of 2011...
NYC + TIMES SQUARE + My MICHAEL= Favorite moment of 2011!!
2011 was a wonderful year for Michael & I... But now,
I'm so excited to see what fun and exciting things 2012 will bring!








4 comments:
I love Revenge. It's definitely my fave show at the moment. ;)
I am so offended that becoming a God Mother didn't make your 'best of' list!!! ROFL!!!! jk.
I TOTALLY TOTALLY love Revenge- should I be watching Pan Am?
Also LOVE LOVE LOVE the boot socks- I agree why did it take so long?
Love you babe!
I'm SO glad you like Country Strong too! That was one of my faves, but I heard a lot of haters out there and it confused me. Did you like Crossed?!?!
cool images!
u have a great blog, drop by mine and follow me if you like it ;)
kisses from Spain,
S
Post a Comment