It seems like whenever Michael and I watch a cartoon together,
He says something like "LOOK! It's YOU!" or
"Why are you in every cartoon!??"
So I've decided I'm going to take a poll -
What do you think?! Do I look like a character??
The ones that he says I look most like is:
Susan Murphy from Monsters vs. Aliens?
Or he also says Rapunzel from Tangled:
Someday my hair will be long... but for now, to help you compare -
Here is a picture from when Flynn Rider {Eugene :)} Cut her hair:
Michael says the similarities are mainly "The button nose, big eyes and small lips" HA!
So... what do you think? Am I a Character Look-A-Like??



7 comments:
Eugene FOR SURE!!! =) Cute post!
I can see what he is talking about. Definitely the big eyes! :)
the eyes and hair are somewhat the same dear, maybe Michael is right ;p I love your blog, all contents are amazing <3
follow me if you love to, and i’ll follow you back :)
http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/
That is too funny:)
I can see Susan Murphy now that you mention it! LOL But I'm not seeing Rapunzel so much...
Oh my heck both of them. It's totally you. It's like they did it on purpose! :)
Maybe Susan. Maybe. Your eyes are not that giant.
Post a Comment