Wednesday, November 23, 2011

{Wednesday SMILES}

It's Wednesday... which means it's time for my...
 Watching the adorable Little Mrs. Morgan while her parents are off playing,
most definitely had me SMILING this week!
She is seriously such a doll, and such an easy baby...
she ALMOST makes me baby-hungry...
but not quite :).
Girl's day out to see the totally anticipated
Breaking Dawn
With some of my favorite ladies absolutely makes me SMILE!
 Getting a mad craving for a yummy caramel apple...
So my wonderful hubby stopped by the store to get all of the
Ingredients to make them Homemade... {My first time!}
 Then having them turn out fabulously... totally and completely makes me SMILE!
Not going to lie, these babies were DELISH!!!

 The fact that I am officially off of work for 5 whole days -
Most definitely has me SMILING from ear to ear!!
YAY for the Thanksgiving Holiday and a looooong weekend!! 
We sure have an awful lot to be THANKFUL for!
 And finally I am so SMILING about my excitement for
 BLACK FRIDAY!!
I will totally be "one of those crazies" out and about all hours of the night getting my shop on!!
Eeeeek.... I just cannot wait!!!

7 comments:

Hahn's said...

1- You are the best baby sitter around...

2- So sad I missed girls day out :(

3- Your hair in the apple pic looks freaking adorable!!!

4- YAY for a LONG freaking weekend.

5- That Target commercial drives me freaking nuts!!! BUT- I too am excited for some Black Friday action!! Whoot Whoot!!!

April said...

I haven't decided yet if I'm going to do Black Friday shopping. I kind of really want to but kind of don't! Good luck to you! Those caramel apples look yummy - I may have to try to make my own!

Clayton and Heidi said...

Yum! Those carmel apples look tasty.

Yay for Thanksgiving and loooong weekends (although) they are never long enough.

Boo for Black Friday shopping...although that crazy lady in the Target commercial makes me laugh everytime:)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

RH said...

Oh man, you ALWAYS look so freakin cute in all your photos! I love your style and those caramel apples looked so yummy!

Kathrin Paul said...

Please will you make me a caramel apple? Thanks so much. PS you know you're baby hungry, give in to the temptation! PPS Happy Thanksgiving, see you in a few hours!

Jeanette said...

I'm with Kathrin on all THREE counts :)

Hahn's said...

I'm in on the baby making idea too!!! Our kiddos could be best of friends just like us =)