Wednesday, October 19, 2011

{Wednesday SMILES}

SMILING because we got to help celebrate the marriage of our friends,
 Brittani and Nick, Saturday night!
CONGRATS to Brittani and Nick Lee! We wish your adorable family all the happiness in the world!
Such a cute couple!  
 {Picture from Facebook - taken by Shailynn Photography}
The wedding was at the very beautiful Woods on Ninth.
It was seriously the perfect Fall evening in
Salt Lake City, the weather honestly couldn't have been better!
At the reception with some of the ladies: Shantai, Jenna and I...
We of course had to have our turn in the Photobooth...
  Michael's "thug" face absolutely makes me SMILE! He's so hard!

Sunday the hubby and I went for a drive to see the "Up" House in Herriman!
  It's an exact replica of the house from the movie! Too cute right?! 
They even did the mailbox - freaking adorable!
 I absolutely love that movie {makes me cry every time!} This house definitely makes me SMILE!

Definitely SMILING because my extremely talented mother made these super cute, and super comfy OWL PJ pants for me, get this: out of an XL Pajama top!! LOVE them!!
And finally, as I was looking through my November InStyle... the 8 page spread of the completely glamorous Miss Piggy definitely made me SMILE!
The best part? The magazine had actual fancy-schmancy designers
{Jason Wu or Brian Atwood anyone?!} design her diva outfits!
Just a couple of the super cute pictures:

6 comments:

monster cakes said...

You and your man doing a thug pose? This is why we are friends. This is why I adore you. Silly couples stay together, amen? haha And I didn't know there was a replica of the UP house?!? LOVE that movie! I think I'll go watch it tonight. : )

Holli said...

We totally need to go see the Up house! The boys will love it! I think my mom said that they're opening it up for Halloween. Definitely need to go trick or treating at that house! I love that Miss Piggy was in InStyle. She's always been so fashionable. :)

Clayton and Heidi said...

So this UP house...I need to see!

April said...

Up always makes me cry too! I want to visit that house sometime. I heard they even decorated the inside to be like the movie too. I love that dress you wore to your friend's wedding.

Hahn's said...

I want to see the UP house so bad- between you guys and Kevin and Morgan I am totally odd man out here!! Up is probably one of my favorite kids movies of all times!!

Love your Wednesday posts, keep em' comin!!!

christine donee said...

1. I love love. Congrats to the happy couple.

2. I cry every time in "UP" too. Let's watch it and cry together? Is that awkward?