Wednesday, October 5, 2011

{SMILING}

This week I'm SMILING because it's officially ROCKTOBER!!! YAY! October is seriously my favorite month! The weather is amazing, and the Halloween festivities are my fave, it's seriously just the best! I put up most of our Halloween decor last night - and it definitely had me SMILING!!!
Our entry way....


My very crafty Halloween letters {Thanks to my MIL, Julie!}....
 I went to World Market for the first time ever the other day, {That store is awesome! I could seriously spend hours just looking around!} but I found these absolutely adorable OWL Halloween decorations! Seriously, the owl hanging made me SMILE as soon as I saw it, and I knew I HAD to have it!
 My super-duper cute hubby bringing me home this envelope with a cute little note just before my "shopping fast" was about to end DEFINITELY makes me SMILE!! He is seriously the best, I am completely spoiled! {Don't worry, I bought him a couple of surprises with my "No strings attached" cash too :)} Seriously, my Michael makes me SMILE on a daily basis, I know that I'm a very lucky girl!
 Speaking of SHOPPING... Saturday was a COMPLETE success!! I was SMILING from ear to ear all day long!! Just a few of my FAVE purchases:
1. Wedges from Nine West {Buy one get one 40% off, so I got an adorable pair of black heels too!}
2. AE Favorite shirt from American Eagle {50% off on Clearance!} 
3. Green jeans from Urban Outfitters - I think these may be my FAVORITE purchase!
4. Blouse from...get ready... OLD NAVY! What?! I totally haven't shopped there in so long - they are usually so hit and miss for me {pretty much all miss as of lately!} but this shirt is so comfy, and so cute! Exactly what I was looking for! {On sale for $15!}
5. Black Jeggings from American Eagle
6. Another completely comfy Blouse from Old Navy - and in Leopard print! I've always thought the leopard print was just Grandma's... but it's completely in - and I'm totally loving it! {On sale for $19! So I had to get it in Black too!  I just couldn't pass it up!}

And finally... Michael's homemade pizza absolutely makes me SMILE! Homemade crust, homemade sauce and the freshest ingredients! Soooooo dang good! My personal pizza {Michael doesn't like my fave toppings, mushrooms or olives - crazy kid! So we each get our own pizza the way we like :)}
 Fresh out of the oven!
 Oh what's that, you need a close up of the ooey-gooey cheesy goodness? Well then, here you go:
YUM!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I just adore your Halloween decorations and love how cute your husband is! So fun!

Best-Kelly

Hahn's said...

I LOVED our shopping day and that we found amazing deals and soch cute clothes!!! YAY!!

That pizza looks absolutly DELISH!!! Can you have us over for dinner?!? PLEASE!!! Morgan would love that pizza so do it for her =)

April said...

I love all the clothes you got, especially the wedges and green jeans! I don't think I could pull off the leopard print, but I could see you wearing it and looking cute! I've been to Old Navy lately for maternity clothes and they have some "normal" shirts that I really want too. I'm thinking about getting them and saving them til after I have the baby... but then of course H&M will be open and there will be a million more things I want so maybe I'll wait. And wow that is so nice of Michael to just leave you spending money! You ARE spoiled, but that's cute! I would love to try some of his pizza - could you ask him to make me some with pepperoni and green peppers?

April said...

PS - LOVE your Halloween decorations! I LOVE Halloween and Fall!

Holli said...

Your Halloween decorations are adorable! Michael will probably be mad that you posted the envelope on your blog... he doesn't want people to know he loves anybody. ;) Just kidding! That's one sweet brother I have. :)
My mom and I were wondering what you bought on your shopping trip! We need to plan our own shopping trip soon!
That pizza looks amazing! I'm pretty sure we'd love to eat that at your house one day. :)

RH said...

I was doing some random blog wandering and saw this one. It made me think of you and thought you might like it too!! Check it out, it's so cute and so you!! http://seekatesew.blogspot.com/2011/09/rick-rack-owl-pdf-pattern.html

monster cakes said...

UM... cute are you with all those decorations, and how cute is your hubs for that sweet note! I seriously almost got teary! Love you two. To bits.

Tracie Paul said...

LOVE it!!! Those are all FANTASTIC finds! So dang cute! I love the green jeans, for sure! That really is such a sweet note from Mike! And your house looks absolutely fabulous!!! Deff made me smile. :) Love you!

Kathrin Paul said...

It didn't save my comment. But I said nice things. Can't be bothered to say them again. :) Love you!

April Paul said...

Congrats on finally being able to shop! Micheal's Pizza looks amazing, good job Mike! I love all of your Halloween decor, so cute!

Jeanette said...

Everything is so cute - especially Michael's note :)

xoxoxo,
M

Brooke said...

I TOO, LOVE rocktober ;) the boots are from zappos - aldo :) the beat up nature of them is my own special touch from wearing them almost everyday. I LOVE THEM :) thanks for saying hello. I love comments