Just a few random pictures off my Blackberry that make me happy!
The ever so hot Miguel in Central Park!
I miss New York! I want to go back, now please!
This picture is happy for 2 reasons:
A. Driving M's new pickup truck... I feel SO big in it - and I LOVE it!
{I told him that and he told me that I have little man syndrome! HAHAHA!}
B. I stole M's hat and it totally reminds me of countless 80's movies!
{Molly Ringwald in Sixteen Candles, or Monique in Better off Dead anyone?!}
{Molly Ringwald in Sixteen Candles, or Monique in Better off Dead anyone?!}
This is me wearing my 10 year old Niece, Victoria's
SUPER CUTE new school boots!
They actually fit me perfectly, I told her we will be able to share shoes soon -
She didn't like that very much :).
This picture seriously CRACKS ME UP!
Michael sent it to me one day with the caption:
"The hat I got for filling up my drink punch card at Common Sense!"
{Gas station by our house}
HAHAHA! He was SO proud!
{P.s. He may kill me for posting this picture ;)}
My cousin Alexandra's adorable kiddos at our Grandma's Birthday Party
{Their Great-Grandma}
Alexandra ditched out and went on a hot date with her hubby
Instead of coming to the party,
so I had to take a picture and show we were having fun with out them ;)
And lastly, another picture that Michael may kill me for posting -
But I just couldn't resist... :)
He sent this to me as he was getting ready to work the front of the house
at the restaurant for his school...
I just cannot get over how freaking adorable he looks with the
Bow tie and his black on black ensemble!






8 comments:
I'm pretty sure M is going to kill you!!! ROFL!! Love the picture with the hat- adorable!
The bow tie. I die. I LOVE men in bow ties!
The hat picture really is super cute. Are the 80's coming back? Please say no!
but you really do look adorable in that hat
just thought you might enjoy this post...
http://www.allthingslovelyblog.com/2011/10/fashion-friday-boot-socks.html
Tell me your fashion critique of these. Do you absolutely love, hate or eh?
Cute pictures! That hat one made me think of Molly Ringwald, too. It looks really cute on you!
I think Michael's going to kill you like three times in a row! :) You look super cute in his hat! You're totally rocking the 80s look. :)
I missed you guys at the party but I'm sure it was a ton of Fun still. Thanks for kickin it with my kiddos. Love you!
LOVE, LOVE the hat! Molly Ringwald rocks!
Post a Comment