Wednesday, September 7, 2011

{I'M SMILING}


I SMILE when I get super cute orange sandals as a surprise from one of my super-freaking-fantastic besties- All because she bought herself a pair, and thought I would love some too!
{Which I absolutely do!!} Thanks J, LOVE YOU!!
                                        
 I SMILE because we finally got a Gold's Gym in Draper!!! I have so missed going to the gym and the group classes, I cannot wait to get started with a new gym routine, starting tomorrow!
 And y'all better watch out... Pretty sure I'm going to look like this in 1 month.... Yeah right, I would so SMILE for my picture, she just looks like a biddy! {BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!}
 I SMILE because I have fallen in love with 2 shows on Netflix! Michael and I are currently addicted to Mad Men! I would be lying if I said we didn't spend hours watching many episodes over the past week! Seriously, such a freaking good show! I'm completely hooked with the drama and the fashion is to die for! Don Draper isn't so bad to look at either.... And Armywives is my new guilty pleasure, I seriously cry every single episode! It can be SO extremely cheesy, but I'm so hooked!
 I SMILE because I've officially got the FEVER... the BIEBER FEVER! We had a little GNO on Saturday night and watched Never Say Never... I'm serious when I say I'm a little disappointed in myself for waiting to so long to see it! Oh.my.hannah! I absolutely adore Justin Bieber! He is just the cutest thing!
 And finally, I SMILE because I got my favorite reading material for September! Cannot wait to dive into these delectable mags!!  I'm also SMILING because Fall Fashion is officially here!! Cannot wait to rock my boots and cardi's again! {My only request is that we have a looooong Fall?! I'm so far from ready for the dreaded Winter!!!}


7 comments:

Rachel said...

I love LOVE those sandals. So stinking cute!

Jenna Hahn said...

Glad you LOVE your sandles =)

I'm totally jealous of your gym pass to Golds- I SO miss going with you and being gym rats together :( One day... (p.s. PLEASE never look like that lady- she scares me a little)

I have totally wanted to watch Army Wives- I have seen a few episodes on LifeTime and really like it. Maybe its time to set up a DVR for that show!!

And last but not least- YAY for the BIEBER FEVER!!!! I LOVE that show and am so glad you hopped on the Bieber Band Wagoon!!!

monster cakes said...

Omg I love the Bieber! haha I watched that movie alone one night, and haven't looked back. I even shamelessly follow him on Twitter. I can't say that I know any of his songs, but he's so bite size cute that I wanna squeeze him to death and shower him with kisses. Glad I'm not the only one!

MellyB said...

Dudette, you don't want arm veins. Avoid the bulging arm veins.

And Don Draper, why must you be such a dirty scoundrel? I keep waiting for him to shape up. At least he has that chiseled face to distract me.

Clayton and Heidi said...

I frown on the wednesday that you admit your love for Justin B. Luckily for you my smile for those absolutly adorable flip flops outshines the frown.

Tracie Paul said...

Ha! Fabulous Smiling Wednesday!! TOTALLY cute sandals! And by the way, you're totally hotter than that biddy chick, Gold's Gym will be lucky to have you there advertising for them!!

Jeanette said...

I totally agree with Tracie :)

xoxoxo,
M