Wednesday, September 21, 2011

{Can't stop SMILING}

Can't stop SMILING this SMILE Wednesday because...

...This couple...
.
...Is going to be with these absolutely FABULOUS people....
...To this truly MAGICAL place...


...To see this completely GOOFY guy...
 
...In just 2 days!!!
 
Oh, and just a little cherry on our Sundae...
Also can't stop SMILING...
Because we will be spending a day on the BEACH...
with our GOOD friend Pacific Ocean-
Whom we haven't seen in almost 2 years!!
Last time was our trip to HAWAII in December 2009!
{Just thinking of Hawaii makes me SMILE!} 
Okay, maybe that's a little lie...
We did see the Pacific Ocean a little over a year ago on our road trip to
San Francisco and the Oregon Border...
                                  
But it's just not the same when you can't at least put your feet in the water!
Awwwww.... how we LOVE the beach, most definitely makes us SMILE!!
Only 2 more work days then... CALI here we come!!!

***P.s. The Disneyland pictures were from our last trip in October 2006 {My first time}!!
Taken with a DISPOSABLE CAMERA! HAHAHA! ***

6 comments:

Hahn's said...

Oh I am so totally jealous right about now!! Have so much fun!!

Clayton and Heidi said...

Have a great time!

ps thank you for not posting that you are smiling because of the BYU/Ute game.

April said...

That looks so fun. I really am jealous. Also, I love your outfit in the last picture. Cute scarf, sweater and sunglasses!

Kathrin Paul said...

I can't wait! I can't wait! I CAN'T WAAAAAAIIIIITTTTTT!!!

Bel said...

I wouldn't be able to stop smiling too!!! I'm so jealous you get to go to Disneyland!!

Belly B :)

Holli said...

I am so jealous! I hope you guys have fun!