OH.MY.HANNAH!!!! Adele put on the most
fabulous concert I've ever been to!! Seriously, I was in
absolute heaven!!! The concert venue was the Gallivan Center... it has the capacity of 2500... so it wasn't too big. We got really good spots, and were pretty dang close to the stage!! It was
fantastic!!
Adele's opening act was Wanda Jackson and the Dusty 45's!

This little lady was
SO dang funny!!! She was
absolutely adorable and had such a strong voice, especially for a
75 year old!!! Loved it!
{See all of that hair in the 2 pictures above?! Yeah, she was super cute - but super in my way too! HA! But don't you fret, we shifted before Miss Adele came on!}
We were so ready for Adele to come out! It was SO hot, and there were SO many people and we were squished like sardines, which made it even hotter!! But it was SO worth it!!

She came out looking like an absolute
DIVA! Seriously, I just love her so much!

I've always loved her voice, and was a bit worried how she would be live... but honestly, it was probably better live than recorded!
AHHHHH!!! She's is completely
AMAZING!!!

She was
absolutely hilarious! And was so much fun socializing with the crowd between songs! She was talking about how she just came from Las Vegas the night before and got her nails done while she was there "...I got them red, white and blue with little stars! I thought it was so cute last night, but now with this nice black dress they are looking pretty
TACK-TASTIC!" HAHAHA!

My fave part was hearing all of her stories of where the inspiration for her songs came from! This lady has so much passion! I just
loved watching her!

Another HILARIOUS story, at the end of her
Rumor Has It {one of my FAVE's!} the last line is
"...But rumor has it he's the one I'm leaving you for!" She had
THE BEST stank face on and put her two middle fingers in the air! It was
awesome!! She is such a doll!!!
Seriously, I thought that I loved Adele before! But I can honestly say that I love her at least 10 times more!!! She more than made up for the postponing! :)
THANKS BABE, absolutely THE BEST Anniversary gift ever!!! {back in May ;)}
3 comments:
Buh. So incredibly jealous. Grrrr. Glad it was so amazing!!!
I am so jealous too!! Looks like SUCH a great time. I am glad she didn't postpone this time around!
I am so so so jealous. I love her hair in all these pictures. I wish I was HALF as cool as she is.
Post a Comment