Tuesday, July 19, 2011

{Nordy's Anniversary Sale - Totally Lusting!}

I know that I am supposed to be completely done shopping for a little while since we just got back from NYC... BUT... let's be honest, I have a slight, very minor addiction to shopping. I can't help it that my computer browser just happened to go to NORDSTROMS... and I definitely cannot help that it just happens to be their ANNIVERSARY SALE!!!! I can always just look, right?!?! And oh boy, I'm a lookin' and I'm a likin'!!


Absolutely loving both of these boots - I would take one or the other {I'm not greedy}....
Oh Hellllloooooo booties! I love these first ones SO much! I saw a super cute girl at a wedding recently wearing some similar - and I've been searching for some ever since! I just adore the wedge with the peep toe! So dang cute!! Jolt jeans are my fave! And I'm loving the black-ish/gray-ish wash! So cute! Super cute blouse, I can see myself dressing it up, like tucking it in a skirt or dressing it down with jeans {with the cute boots above of course}... As for accessories.... Loving these two silver bracelets:





I really don't NEED a new satchel... but, isn't this just too cute?! I'm loving the color and the style! L-O-V-E this camera bag, SO dang cute, and totally functional... Ummm.. yes please! Now I just have to fight the urge to make a Nordy's stop on my lunch... but maybe if I just buy a couple things on my list it's okay?? Yes, I know, I have a problem. {Don't judge :)}

3 comments:

Kathrin Paul said...

She works hard for her money. Go ahead and spend. You've admitted you have a problem, that's the first step!

Holli said...

I love that you claim to have a "slight very minor addiction to shopping" :) You crack me up! I'm kind of excited to be done being pregnant so I can find some cute new clothes. I should have been saving up the past few months. Maybe you should come with and be my personal shopper. :)

Hahn's said...

And she didnt even wait 24 hours!! SHE HAS THE BOOTS!!! YAY =)