{I promise days 3 & 4 will be posted tomorrow!! :)} But for now... why not incorporate a couple of our trip pictures into my 'I SMILES'! First of all, I SMILE {and giggle} looking at this picture below... Michael is always telling me that we need more "Candid" pictures - he says "there's too much posey-ness going on"... so this is me being candid: {Michael really had no clue LaShae was even taking pictures, he is legit w/ his candid-ness}Wednesday, June 29, 2011
{I SMILE WEDNESDAY}
Taking a quick break from posting about our NYC trip to do my....
{I promise days 3 & 4 will be posted tomorrow!! :)} But for now... why not incorporate a couple of our trip pictures into my 'I SMILES'! First of all, I SMILE {and giggle} looking at this picture below... Michael is always telling me that we need more "Candid" pictures - he says "there's too much posey-ness going on"... so this is me being candid: {Michael really had no clue LaShae was even taking pictures, he is legit w/ his candid-ness}
Yeah, my "candid-ness" barely lasted one picture before I cracked up and SMILED for the camera! {And still, Michael has no clue what is going on lol! :)}
I SMILE because Michael and I finally got our passports!!!!! YAY!!! I feel so grown up now! Watch out world, here L & M Burtis come!!!
I SMILE looking at this absolutely gorgeous couple dancing their first dance as Husband & Wife!!! So happy for my cousin Ben and his BEAUTIFUL new wife, Jennifer!
Their wedding was an absolute blast! Everything was so perfect - the Country Club was amazing, and the weather was fabulous for a Summertime wedding!
{I promise days 3 & 4 will be posted tomorrow!! :)} But for now... why not incorporate a couple of our trip pictures into my 'I SMILES'! First of all, I SMILE {and giggle} looking at this picture below... Michael is always telling me that we need more "Candid" pictures - he says "there's too much posey-ness going on"... so this is me being candid: {Michael really had no clue LaShae was even taking pictures, he is legit w/ his candid-ness}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Yey I love home gardens! I just started my first, so feel free to pass any pointers my way!
I smile because you look absolutely adorable for the wedding! Love the outfit =)
There is too much posey-ness in my pictures too.
Can't wait for NY days 3 & 4!
Yay. Good times. Fun wedding! Love the "candid" pics. :)
Post a Comment