Going to be keeping my....

Short today because... we are in NEW YORK!!!
And I have seriously been SMILING from ear to ear!!
We are having an absolute blast! Seeing, doing and eating so, so much!!!!
Like... Empire State Building at night - AMAZING!!!!

Oh yeah, and I also got my TIFFANY necklace that I have been wanting for ages!!

Tiffany's definitely makes me SMILE!!!
More on our trip to come later... until then, I will be SMILING BIG, hanging out in the big city, with my handsome hubby!!!!
3 comments:
LUCKY!
No wonder your smiling, you're holding a tiffany's bag?!?! And your hair. I die. It's too cute for words. So glad to have you as a smile buddy friend! xo
Look at you blogging while on vaca!! You go girl! I can't even blog and I've been off work for 6 weeks! LOL.
I am glad you are enjoying yourself and I can't wait to hear all about it!! Have fun and be safe!!
Post a Comment