Friday, May 6, 2011

{Summer List}

I'm a slacker... let's just pretend like I didn't take the last 2 months off from blogging and pick up where we left off. Deal? Deal.
I saw this on a super cute blog that I love to stalk and thought that I would steal the idea :)
MY SUMMER LIST {Thank heavens that it is FINALLY Spring in good ole' SLC!!!}
{My MUST HAVE Beauty item}:
Li Lash - I started using this about 3 months ago, right after I took out my eyelash extensions and ripped out all of my natural eyelashes (it was devastating!) But Li Lash really helped my eyelashes grow back fast - and now they are longer than they have ever been!! The only downside - they are a bit pricey... but so worth it!!


{An item you are lusting after this season}:
Oh my hannah!! When I saw these shoes, it was love at first sight!! SOOOO freaking cute right?! Our Anniversary {6 years!!!} is coming up and so is my Birthday... I told Michael I NEED these shoes, it isn't just a want :)


{Your favorite trend for Spring/Summer}:


STRIPES!!! I'm obsessed! Love them in shoes, tops, skirts - everything! And how cute are these new TOMS?! Honestly, just when I think I have all the TOMS I need/ want... they come out with ADORABLE new ones!!




{What you're looking forward to this Summer}:


NEW YORK!!!!! Oh man! I am SO freaking excited to go to New York in June!! It will be both mine and Michael's first time going, and I am STOKED!!!





{Last but not least, Your fave Hollywood Hot Man}:


Garrett Hedlund!! He was absolutely amazing in Country Strong!! What a hottie!


4 comments:

Hahn's said...

OMG- those Toms are ADORABLE!!! I want them stat! Really if you order them online I might need them too! Do they have other colors- I'm not a fan of red... maybe though if they are on feet it would be ok. Wow- how is that for a tangent? LOL

Glad your back and hum please keep blogging, I don't like when you play tricks on my mind.

LOVE YOU!!!

Kathrin Paul said...

You're so funny. I LOVE those fossil shoes. SOOO cute. And you should probably just buy them because it's friday.

Maggy said...

MY WORD. Those Fossil shoes are SO ADORABLE! Gosh, I would wear them around the house!

Lippylash said...

you are going to have so much fun in New York! Have fun!!