Wednesday, May 18, 2011

{I SMILE WEDNESDAYS}

Love this feature that the adorable Jessica from Monster Cakes does every week...

So I have decided to do my own:


First of all... I SMILE because my bestie had her absolutely beautiful baby girl early Monday morning and I got to go meet little Mrs. Morgan that night...
She is seriously such a sweet baby girl! Love her!!
Congrats Kev & Jenna!

I also SMILE because I got to go on a HOT date with my HANDSOME hubby...


We doubled with one of our favorite couples....

{2 days before she went into labor!}

To see this HILARIOUSLY inappropriate movie...

That had me SMILING through the entire thing!

I SMILE because I totally ate at one of my fave places, not just once, but TWICE today! YUM!

I SMILE because I found this adorable blazer at Frock Candy.com for half off!!!


And finally I SMILE because I came home today to a SPOTLESS house!! The hubby decided to surprise me and clean the ENTIRE house!!!!!

Oh, how a clean house makes me SMILE!!!

Such a wonderful and thoughtful man I married!


Hope you SMILED lots this Wednesday too!!!

5 comments:

Kathrin Paul said...

Cute cute post. Make it a habit. But ONLY smile on Wednesday. Dare you.

monster cakes said...

yey for husband's that clean and for smiles! xo Thanks for joining and spreading the love. I loved your post!

Hahn's said...

I am glad that little Miss Morgan makes you smile =) PS- LOVE that blazer!!!

Tracie Paul said...

Oh my goodness! That's so dang fun! I'm so glad you had such a fabulous day, Laura! And what a GORGEOUS smile you have!!!

Jeanette said...

So cute and clever (and you look so natural holding that baby - wink wink :)

xoxoxo,
Mom