It's time for....
This Wednesday I have a whole lot to SMILE about...
I SMILE every time I see these pictures of my little sister Tracie & I... Getting to spend the entire day on Saturday with my family makes me SMILE...
We spent the morning cheering on my older sister Kathrin, she did her very first TRIATHLON!!!! I SMILE thinking about how dang proud I am of her!!!
She is absolutely amazing!After cheering on Kat, we went to cheer on my nieces: Audrey & Victoria at their gymnastics meet... Oh how these adorable and talented little girls make me SMILE!!
Then it was time for this super cute little girl's 2nd Birthday party!! This absolutely adorable little girl makes me SMILE from ear to ear {It also makes me SMILE that she takes after Aunt Laura, lusting after the sweets!}
The fact that these 80's style sunglasses are in style make me SMILE...{I SMILE even bigger knowing that I found these gems at F21 for $4.50!!}
Wanna know what else makes me SMILE?! Any kinda date night with my handsome hubby! This date night Michael took me shooting!
Check out my target!! Don't mess with me... I'm pretty much a thug :)
After shooting, we went over to my new FAVE fast food joint - Culvers! If you haven't been there yet... it is a MUST!!! Nothing makes me SMILE like a fried cheese curd! YUM!!!
Seriously, AH-MAZE-ING!!!! And last, but certainly not least - I SMILE because in T-minus 4 days... I will be at this FANTASTIC GAL'S concert!!!!!!
Oh how I adore ADELE!!! I'm just so excited I can hardly stand it!!!
7 comments:
i love this post. Even when there is a lot that is bad.....there are always things that make us SMILE!
Ummm I love your red pants. Where did you get them? I want some.
1) Adele also makes me smile
2) Kathrin finishing a triathlon makes me smile
3) cheap stuff at F21 makes me smile
4) sweet stuff makes me smile
5) family time also makes me smile
6) you BUYING ME those red pants makes me smile A LOT;)
I'm so jealous you get to see Adele! That will be amazing. And aren't little kids the cutest thing?! I love being an aunt. So glad you joined my I Smile Wednesdays! I love seeing yours. xo
I love these posts Laura, They totally make me... SMILE :)
Smiling!!
YAY for another episode of I Smile Wednesday =) You are just too cute! I smile because you are my bestie and I just love you. Can't wait to see your cute face tonight!
Uhhhhhh I want those fried cheese curds. Right now. Ok, maybe in a day or two after my sickness wears off. But that seriously was the most fun weekend! We're so dang lucky in our family!
And you totally have the cutest smile in the whole world. :)
(Does that compliment redeem me from not commenting sooner or more? :))
Post a Comment