Sunday, February 27, 2011

{Random MOBILE Pics}

Just some random pictures off my Blackberry...


I sent this to Michael - his 2 FAVE's:

Me & Diet Mtn Dew :)


HAHAHA, Michael is going to love that I am posting this pic:

He sent this to me one day at work...

ROFL!!!


Getting my first pedi!! I went 25 years with out one...

I absolutely LOATH feet - and didn't want anyone to touch mine...

But after some coaxing from my besties....

{I'm totally sold on them now!!}


My MIGHTY hunter!! What a stud!


A Random quote to finish off this super random post:


"Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about" - Mrs. Marilyn Monroe


6 comments:

Hahn's said...

Haha, that picture of M is so funny!! Also I am glad that you will get pedi's now. I can't believe you went that long without one!!

Primitive Designs said...

OMH!! The mustache one of Michael is HILARIOUS!! Can he get diet Dew up there? And I know you & the Dew are his two favorite things!! Not sure about the pedicure. I don't know if I could handle someone touching my feet.

Kathrin Paul said...

Ha ha ha. You said Besties. :)

The Andersons said...

Hahaha!! Nice pics.. Your blog is refreshing :o)

Jeanette said...

Do they do anything with corns and callouses when they do a pedicure? Yeah, I've gone almost 55 years w/o a pedicure, but they sound GREAT!

xoxoxo,
m

The Cat Hag said...

Your blog is so cute, and I am really enjoying your sweet photos with your hunky hubby. ♥


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag