Monday, January 3, 2011

{New Years Eve}

2011?!?! What the?! Where did 2010 go?!
We rang in the New Years with great food and FANTASTIC people!!
For the 4th year in a row, we spent New Year's Eve
our dear friends, LaShae & Noah!
We started the evening at my FAVORITE
restaurant - Tsunami!
LOVE Sushi!!
Then we headed back to our place to open our Christmas presents:
*Michael got Eat Like a Wild Man cookbook!
*Noah got a knife kit, & the book 127 hrs!
*LaShae got a scarf & necklace!
*I got a super cute top & The 5 Love Languages book!

We talked for hours!
{There is so much to catch up on, when you only see your
good friends twice a year because they live in North Carolina!!}

And then we welcomed 2011 with a kiss...

4 comments:

Tracie Paul said...

You and Mike are the cutest, ever!! That's so great that you guys are still so tight! This'll be a fabulous year! :) Love you!

The Andersons said...

We missed you at our get together but at least you guys had a great time! I agree where did 2010 go, But Happy New Year!

Hahn's said...

Glad you had fun!! I'm sure it wasn't as fun as you would have had with us but still =) LOL

Erik said...

I love Tsunami, we need to go again soon!