New addition to this already FABULOUS Blog:
*BLAST FROM THE PAST SUNDAYS*
Our first Blast from the past...
all the way back to March of 2005...
Michael and I were dating...
(we had been for about 8 months at this point)
We went to Alan & April's in Eagle Mountain for
The boy, not the girl... I was going through a little Gothic stage ;)

6 comments:
I just wish my hair would look like that! (yours, not Michael's - although his is very nice too ;)
xoxoxo,
Mom
Your mom's right, Your hair was cute! (and still is)Wow I can't believe how short your hair was!
Cute! I love your hair in that pic! I have a pic of you and Michael from my wedding. I'll have to send it to you:)
I love the blast from the past idea :) You are on a roll... You and your FABULOUS blog!!!
CUTE!!! Your hair was SUPER dark and short. M hasnt changed a bit =)
Yeah, that's pretty old! Good times!
Post a Comment