Wednesday, September 22, 2010

*JUNK in my TRUNK*

{Trunk AKA PURSE}
I saw this on a super cute blog the other day and knew it had to be my next post:

IN THE PURSE OF MRS. LAURA BURTIS:
1. What? You don't have Hello Kitty band aids in your purse? You are WEIRD!

2. I LOVE smelling good! My fave scent is Love Spell by Victoria Secret... so I have the lotion, body spray and hand sanitizer {it makes my purse a little heavy... but oh so worth it!}

3. I am ADDICTED to Bath & Body Works Mentha Lip Tint! I ALWAYS have it on!

4. Everyone that knows me, knows that I LOVE my candy... so what better little treat to have in my purse than Butter Rum Lifesavers... So yummy!

5. 3 Different types of gum - What can I say? I'm a gal that likes variety!

6. Isn't this wallet just adorable?! Got the wallet AND purse from TARGET... Oh how I LOVE TARGET!!!

7. Oh my CRACK-BERRY - How I am absolutely addicted to this thing... how did we ever live with out cell phones?! How did I live with out my BB?! I use it for my calender, grocery list, book list... the list goes on and on and on! LOVE this thing!

8. TIDE PEN: A gal as clumsy as myself cannot live with out a Tide pen... I use this a little more than I would like to admit :)

9. I would be willing to be bet that I am the one and only lady with a pill-cutter in my purse {Well, besides a druggie that is :)} I can't even take a Ibuprofen with out cutting it in half! This is my absolute life saver!

10. I don't go anywhere with out my camera... I don't take as many pictures as I would like to, but I always have it with me!

WHAT'S IN YOUR PURSE?!

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Hahn's said...

Cute Post!! You have a lot of stuff in that purse for it being a smaller purse... I'm impressed. Love ya!

Kathrin Paul said...

FABULOUS post, darling. And really? Is that purse big enough for all of that? Good grief!!
P.S. I'm jealous you're going on a trip.

Rachel said...

I can't believe you haul all that stuff around all day in your purse. I am impressed :) But surprised that a tampon wasn't in there.........what if there is an emergency?!

Anonymous said...

You left out the kitchen sink!

Apple said...

What a fun post! I might have to copy it sometime! Your purse and wallet are both so cute... I love Target too!

April Paul said...

Laura I thoght it would be fun to answer your question!
Whats in my Purse?
Mentha Lip Shine, 2 types of gum, lip gloss, chap stick, 2 pens, Wallet, Altoids, 2 Head phones, Mps Player, Arm band for Mp3, 3 packages of Kleenex, broken Calculator,2 empty ziplock bags, pad lock for the gym, biggest loser complete calorie counter book, Camera, Calendar organizer,
3d glasses package from the movie I saw 2 weeks ago, random papers and reciepts!
Do you wonder why I need 2 headphones? 3 Packages of Kleenex, and 2 empty ziplock bags? Yep, me too!
Laura, I wish I was as organized as you!

Lyndee W. said...

Actually April, I love that you carry a broken calculator! LOL

Unknown said...

Laura you are so funny , and I thought I had alot of wierd stuff in mine. But you win this time. Mine is full of 2-3 diapers, 1 pullup wipes hand sanitizer, wallet keys toys snacks, and kleenex!

Alexandra said...

wow! How do you find anything? I'm with Alicia... My purse nowadays is filled with diapers and fruitsnacks...