So...
It's been a while...
Something tells me it has been too long since I last posted...
I received this email from my blog (AKA Julie, my Mother-in-law :)):
Forwarded from The Burtis Blog;
Dear Laura,
I am very sad that I haven't been updated lately. You need to remember that there are many people who enjoy your wittiness, creative writing & impressive photo layouts and that the pressure is on me to give those people the info & insights that they want. I hope that in the near future you will be able to find the time to take a few moments out of your busy schedule to spend with me. Just to catch up and reacquaint ourselves with each other.
Thank you for your time & I miss you!
Love, Your Blog
I can take a hint :)
So, look forward to a quick update on what we have been up to for the past couple of months.... AND we have got a busy, but fun weekend ahead of us - so get excited for an update on that as well!
{I know, I know.... This is probably THE HAPPIEST day of all of your lives, the Burtis blog is back! WHOOT WHOOT :))
5 comments:
Oh I can't wait to hear all about it!! I've been feeling sorry for you lately thinking you have no life and have been sitting at home and going to work...sitting at home and then going to work...everyday. BORING!
Well it's about time somebody said something!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is so funny! I was so happy to see a new post! Can't wait for more!:)
SERIOUSLY, L-TRAIN. You can't keep doing this to us, your loyal readers. It's just plain cruel. It made me go on prozac. Hahaha! :) Please do hurry and blog, because I miss your enthusiastic writing where I can hear your voice because of the many exclamation points. :D Love you!
Yeah, I'm so glad you're back with us: going to your blog and finding nothing new was like going to the freezer and finding no ice cream!!!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment