Back in October... {yeah, I'm a little behind} Michael had to go to a Convention in Orlando for work - We decided to go a couple days early and make a little vacation out of it.
And what do you do when you go to ORLANDO FLORIDA?!?!
Well of course - you go to:
Disneyworld is HUGE! There are 4 different parks to go to... and you have to take trams, or buses to get to and from each park!
We started out at Epcot on the first day... we weren't so impressed...
{I was more excited to see characters - and DISNEYWORLD all dressed up for Halloween =)}
So we headed over to the Magic Kingdom...
We went to Cique Du Soleil - and it was absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!
I think it was the highlight of the trip for both of us!
We cannot wait to go to another Cique Du Soleil show - maybe this time in Vegas!
On Sunday we started out the day at the Animal Kingdom...That ride was insane! So much fun!
Then we went on a Safari - it was very cool - we got to see Giraffes, a lion,
After Animal Kingdom we went to Disney's Hollywood Studios and went on my VERY
FAVORITE ride: The Tower of Terror!!!
Love that one! We also went on the Rockin' Roller Coaster, and that was awesome too!
After we had our fill of the Disney's Hollywood studios,
we headed back over to Epcot for dinner -
They were having an International Food & Wine Festival.. and let me tell you,
The food was SO DELISH!!!!
They had so many different stands from all over the world - they have sell
little servings of about 3 or 4 different things from each place - So we got completely stuffed
by trying so many different foods from so many different places!
This was probably another favorite part of our trip!
the nearest Outlet mall - Oh man, this place was HUGE! It was absolutely FABULOUS!
I found some excellent deals!
That night we went to Tampa to explore a little bit... We didn't really take any pictures
that night - it wasn't too exciting - I would have rather been shopping =)
The next day Michael went to the conference again - I decided I hadn't had my fill of shopping yet, so I map quested my way to the Florida Mall! Oh. my. Hannah. This place was Gigantic {even bigger than the Outlet mall from the day before}!!
I was in complete heaven!!! I spent a good 4 or 5 hours there.
{not including the hour spent eating lunch and doing some major people watching =)}
That night, being our last - we went with another guy from Michael's work to go get
some last minute souvenirs. Gabe {the guy from his work} needed to get a couple of shells - and randomly, they have this little shell store just down the road.
And they happened to have this great photo prop that we, of course, had to take advantage of.
After the shell shop we went back to Downtown Disney and had some yummy dinner at
Planet Hollywood
amazing Lego pieces!
Now that we have been to both Disneyland & Disneyworld - which one do we like more??
Answer: Disneyland! Disneyworld was fun and all, but it was SO HOT and SO HUMID!
Disneyland has all that we need - and we can stay cool =)
8 comments:
Fun pictures, that sounds like a great trip!
Oh I totally want to go to Disney now! We'll probably stick to the Land...the World just seems too overwhelming! Glad you guys had a good time!
I thought it was cute you brought your nieces and nephew back a gift...but I felt a bit left out. LOL
Oh it looks like you guys had SO MUCH FUN!!! I am so sad that it didnt work out for Kevin and I to join you. But we will be going on a trip sooner than later, right??
Oh man! I don't know why you feel you need to go and have fun before kids or something... Not much is more fun then changing diapers and breastfeeding! You are really missing out! (I think next time I'll go with you and sneak out of my house.)
I showed Sam your blog & he asked me who you were w/ in the picture @ Animal Kingdom. I said you were w/ a monkey & he said, "Uncle Michael isn't a monkey." He thought Michael was in the costume!
I love how you and Micheal made yourself fit into the pics. Like when Micheal was on the bike. You guys are so cute.
Sounds like sooooo much fun! I missed your guts but so glad you got to have a get-a-way and be a kid (not that you don't act like a kid every other day) LOL!
Post a Comment