Saturday, October 17, 2009

ThRilLeR!

Oh yeah!
Mom, Kat, Tracie and I went to Thriller by Odyssey Dance theatre,
And it was absolutely fabulous {as always!!}
We started out the night with yummy Leatherby's
We all ordered ice cream... but mom didn't realize how much she had ordered!
EAT UP!!!!

Then it was off to the theater!
Before and after the show, they have extremely scary ZOMBIES walking around...
So Trace & I decided that we didn't want anyone to feel left out - so we posed with everyone:


And the favorites: I told the gal looking at the book that I would tag her on Facebook if she told me her name - but of course zombies can't speak, so she had to find her name in the program and show us...
Definitely another FABULOUS evening with some FABULOUS ladies...

Oh how I LOVE Halloween!!

2 comments:

Kathrin Paul said...

I remember that, it was fun!
Some fun things to highlight:
"um, that's fry sauce."
"special needs, Kathrin."
"Guys, my zipper just broke."
"You looked scarier than the zombie!"
I'll think of some more.

Mom & Dad said...

That was such a fun evening! Let's all go to the new Michael Jackson movie, too! (Dad about gagged when I said I wanted to go - so I guess he won't be going with us :))

Love,
Mom