Sunday, October 4, 2009

Paul Family Pictures '09

It's that time of year again! Paul Family pictures '09...
The entire Paul Pham:
Michael & I:
All the sweet Kiddos:
The portraits:

Kat did such a great job - as always! Plug: If you are looking for a fantastic photographer:

7 comments:

Rachel said...

I love love LOVE the photos. Kami and Erik showed them to us yesterday and they are so cute.

Kathrin Paul said...

How did K & E get them already? I didn't think I'd given them to them yet. . . Thanks, Rachel! And Laura. Good times.

Miranda said...

These are FABULOUS photos!! Great job Kat. I'm soooo calling her to do my lil kiddos.

Alexandra said...

What good pictures! I love the location!

Holli said...

Super cute! I feel like I haven't seen you guys in ages! Today Sam randomly asked, "Are we going to see Uncle Michael and Aunt Law-ra?" I think he misses you. :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, our little Kat is quite handy with the camera. Tracie was looking at mine and Kim's wedding photos and said, "It's too bad Kathrin wasn't around to take your photos!" :)

xoxoxo,
M & D

Anonymous said...

Of course it helps that "there isn't an ugly one in the bunch" like my mom used to say :)))

xoxoxo,
M & D