Monday, October 5, 2009

Our Weekend:

We started the weekend off with a date night to
this very funny movie:
Seriously, so dang funny - {but there a couple of "questionable" parts =)}

On Saturday I got to go with these very cute people:To see this HILARIOUS movie
I would recommend it to ANYONE, with or with out kids. However, it did make it so much better to have Brayden {5} there to narrate it for me =). The kiddos loved it, and so did Kathrin and I!

Then Michael and I got to go on another date night with these adorable friends: To celebrate Jenna's Birthday {HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNA!}

And on Sunday we headed over to my parents house for Victoria's 8th Birthday dinner! Here she is with her favorite Aunt (sorry Kat & Trace =)), with her birthday tiara on & getting Birthday spankings from Grandpa!

{HAPPY BIRTHDAY TORIA!! - WE LOVE YOU!!}
What do you get when you have Uncle Michael, Brayden and duct tape? This:


What a fun & eventful weekend!!

5 comments:

Miranda said...

You have way to much fun!!! Stay home once in a while

Hahn's said...

Thanks for posting that nast picture of me.... (at least ya cant click on it to make it bigger)

Thanks for the birthday wishes and for coming to PC to have din with us, you guys are GREAT!

Rachel said...

What a fun weekend! Seriously you should lead a more boring life! I can't wait to see that movie with the boys :)

Kathrin Paul said...

Yes, yes, it was a good weekend! Oh, I love those kids.

Tracie Paul said...

A. Your pictures for the blog head are so cute, the set up looks great! :)
B. I'm their favorite aunt just because I show my love for them in non-fiscal ways. :) jk!
C. I'm still sad I didn't go see the movie and missed Brayden's commentary, "that was funny how she just said that huh?" in his little voice. :)
D. I like you, LOVE you! A lot!!! :)