Monday, October 19, 2009

OH.MY.HANNAH


The condo is SOLD!!!! YAY! Paperwork is signed, loan is funded,

and we are H-A-P-P-Y!!!

It was so scary for a second there when the first contract fell through... but luckily we got an offer 1 week after we put it back on the market. So we only had to pay 2 mortgages once - THANK HEAVENS!!!!
We can now just enjoy our new home... and not stress about the condo!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Yea, for your condo selling! That would be scary.......
At sea world they had the sea lions do thriller. it was SO funny! (sorry I just read your last post!)

Lyndee W. said...

Woot, woot!

Mom & Dad said...

YAYYYY!!!

Erik and Kami were telling us about the sea lion's version of Thriller as well as Erik's version of playing dead in the temple :)))
Yeah, he fainted during a sealing session. Scared poor Kami to death, but we're all used to Erik fainting . . .

Love,
Mom

Alexandra said...

Yahoo! Congrats! now we need to talk remember...

Kathrin Paul said...

Yipppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Very exciting. Glad I didn't have to rent it. :)

Holli said...

YAY! Congratulations you guys! That would be incredibly stressful!

Clayton and Heidi said...

That is awesome!

now about your thriller post...
1. I could totally down that ice cream your mom got BY MYSELF. Besides if anyone even tried to help me I would punch them in their face.
2. Thriller is awesome
3. I'm sad that you guys got pictures of zombies. I wanted some so bad, but in lame-o ogden they only had like 4 roaming around. stupid ogden.