I agree with you Laura on Jennifer Garner, I think she's so pretty! I also think Sienna Miller is really pretty. I think my man-crush would be on Mark Ruffalo, or Cyclops from X-Men, or Christian Bale.
1. Charlize is hot. 2. Brad Pitt = cliche. 3. Chase or CHANCE??? 4. Jen? Really? Hmm. Thief.
I'm with April, I heart Mark Ruffalo. But I also think Ryan Reynolds is really hott. And I want to make out with Christian Bale's face. And I love James Marsden too (cyclops). I like boys a lot. For real, though, HUGH JACKMAN. I want that kiss at the billabong tree. And Jennifer. Love her.
5 comments:
I agree with you Laura on Jennifer Garner, I think she's so pretty! I also think Sienna Miller is really pretty. I think my man-crush would be on Mark Ruffalo, or Cyclops from X-Men, or Christian Bale.
I am obssesed with Jennifer Aniston!!! and my guy, Zac Effron right now.
1. Charlize is hot.
2. Brad Pitt = cliche.
3. Chase or CHANCE???
4. Jen? Really? Hmm. Thief.
I'm with April, I heart Mark Ruffalo. But I also think Ryan Reynolds is really hott. And I want to make out with Christian Bale's face. And I love James Marsden too (cyclops). I like boys a lot. For real, though, HUGH JACKMAN. I want that kiss at the billabong tree. And Jennifer. Love her.
I totally agree on Jennifer...no idea who the heck that Chase guy is. And um...scary that Michael has a 'guy' actor crush.
My girl crush is Ashley Judd and my boy crush is Zac Effron after seeing "17 again" I actually told Brandon I think that he is the next Brad Pitt.
Post a Comment