Her name is Betty!
our vacuum hasn't been doing our floors justice. So I asked for a new one for my Birthday. Michael told his mom and she said that she saw a Dyson on sale for a steal! Thank you Julie, for keeping your eyes open, and for picking it up for Michael and I! Thank you baby! I LOVE, LOVE IT!!!
10 comments:
yeah I am so happy for you. I splurged on one last year and I love it. Its not the cool ball one like you though. Hannah tells me I am lame when I get excited about stuff like that for gifts. Oh well!!
A Dyson? Seriously? Wow.
Oh Betty is beautiful... she is the cutest baby girl ever =)
i am sooooo jealous! she beautiful! lol... I want one sooo bad tell me how you love it! anyway how r u?
Now, while I don't agree with Michael being his usual self and giving you gifts early, I am glad you are happy with it! Manty actually let me buy a Dyson Animal on Saturday and I love mine too! I am so happy for you! :)
YES! Another new niece! Like every other baby, she cleans floors beautifully, I'm sure. You'll have to bring her over for us to babysit her, and maybe she'll get some work done, more than I can say for Alan and April's kids... HAHA JUST KIDDING JUST KIDDING JUST KIDDING JUST KIDDING!!!! :)
That's the best kid out there. When they start making too much noise you can unplug them and shove them in the closet.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
ps come vaccum my house!
Yay!! Lucky Ducky!!!
Anytime you want to use that baby...come on over to my house...
I'm going to kidnap your baby if you don't get a new post within 24 hours.
Post a Comment