Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ellie's Shower:

My mother, being the wonderful Grandma that she is, decided to throw a "Frozen Dinner" Shower for April this last Saturday. Everyone brings something that A & A can freeze, and just pull out and stick in the oven, or microwave then eat - it is super easy so they don't have to stress about meals. What a fabulous idea!


Seriously, what a cutie!! She is so tiny, and sweet! And look at those gorgeous eyes! Melts my heart! (but to answer your questions... nope, not baby hungry yet =)).
Audrey was being such a sweetie during the shower, she was so cuddly the entire night, I love it when she is. Here she is holding super tight to Grandma. I was so happy that Alexandra made it, I feel like I haven't seen her in forever - LOVE HER!
After the shower Kat, Tracie and I decided to hang out, help April and hang out with the kiddos. I decided to paint Toria's nails and toe nails then Audrey walked right up and put her toes out so I could do hers too.

They turned out adorable! I love these little girls (and Brady too=)) It was such a fun day!

6 comments:

Kathrin Paul said...

Don't believe her, Laura told me that she's totally baby hungry. Wants eight.

Alexandra said...

Your such a great Auntie!!! I had a lot of fun.

Clayton and Heidi said...

that is an awesome shower idea. And baby hungry or not you will make a great mom.

No I haven't seen 17 again. I want to. It fits right into the kinda movies I love. cheesy, teenie-bopper showes. watched 2 episodes of Hannah Montana last night. awesome

Miranda said...

Ellie is adorable...and you are a FABULOUS aunt!

Tracie Paul said...

That pic of Audrey hugging Grandma's arm is so cute! I love that girl, even though she's so outrageously sassy! And 17 again is absolutely fantastic. Zac Efron is a dreamboat to the extreme. Remember how much I love Laura? I do! :)

Rachel said...

I like Kathrin's idea!! haha I think heidi feels the same way :)

I think that is a great shower idea, I want one for myself and I don't even have a baby!!