Roses are Red...
Voilets are blue, my mom is cool and Mike's mom is too!
Just wanted to give a SHOUT OUT to our BEAUTIFUL mothers. We seriously have the coolest mom's this side of New York.
We hope you both had a fabulous Mother's day this year. We love and appreciate you both SO SO much!
6 comments:
Mom's are great! especially yours I love my aunty!
Mom's are nice!
That is a very nice poem!!
Love mom. . .new post already!
PS I'm thinking I'm liking your hair better blond. . .do you have a favorite? maybe you could blog about it.
Since you were sick today, I will allow you a couple more days before I hound you again to update. TWO. You do have two pretty big things to blog about that have already happened and one that is coming on Friday, so there should be no excuses of writers block. I guess I could have put this in an email. Good luck back at the office!
Post a Comment