Wednesday, March 11, 2009

GREAT FOOD... and okay friends =)


In all honesty... I LOVE these LADIES TOO DEATH! We have been friends for pretty much FOREVER! Even if we go months with out seeing or talking to each other, the second we see one another, it is as if only a day has passed! Kandace got her Mission call so we all went to hear her speak. She did such a great job, we are all so excited for her!

Then on Tuesday night we all got together at the OG - YUM - to chat and hang out before she leaves next week. I am so grateful to have such wonderful friends like these. I know we will be friends forever!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks laura we love you too. I think we need to get together more often, but I am glad when we cant its not akward at all!! :)

Alexandra said...

YAY FOR GOOD FOOD! I had so much fun getting out with the girls. Nice to have girly adult conversation... I don't get much of that around my house.

Rachel said...

I love hanging out with friends like that, it is always a good time.

*~**~Matina & Kamie~**~* said...

AWW.... I LOVE girl days! we need to do another one I loved seeing you all! ttys

April said...

Thanks for your comment about Rosie's passing away! It has been really, really hard! I honestly didn't know that I could be this sad over the death of a pet, but she was one of my best friends and I really loved her! I really appreciate your words of comfort! Love, April