Monday, March 9, 2009

Birthdays!

Yesterday we had Brady's Birthday dinner! Can you believe this little guy is already 5 years old! Dang! He sure is a smart little stud muffin. . . look how cute he looks with the awesome Batman cape that my amazing mom made for him!

A couple of weeks ago it was also Kami's birthday (I know, I am such a slacker!) I just wanted to give her a quick Birthday shout out on the good ole' blog =). We really are so happy that Erik married such a cool girl! Seriously, Kat, Trace and I are SO lucky to have such great sister-in-laws! We love both you and April! Hope you had a fabulous birthday!

It was a lot of fun to get together for Brady's birthday. Toria even made him a pin the EYE on the Donkey game =). It was so much fun! Here are a few more pics of the great day. . .


We sure do love Brady! Happy Birthday buddy!!
Aren't my parents so dang cute?!

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Birthday parties are always so much fun!

Rachel said...

Happy bday to my sis. We are glad she married into your family too! :)