Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Tracie!!!

My LITTLE sister who is taller than I am turned 17 today! Oh man, I can not believe that she is 17 already!

Michael and I love Trace Face too death. Tracie is so dang talented: She plays the piano (she is so dang good that her teacher had to tell her that she taught her all that she knows so she needed to find someone who could teach her more! She is honestly a concert pianist. SO TALENTED!) not only is she a pro piano player, but she also dances! And she isn't just good, she is FANTASTIC! I LOVE to watch her perform. She is also such a smart cookie - with straight A's almost every semester! Okay, so maybe I am a little biased, but I sure do think she is a Grade A type o' gal!

She has such a fun and spunky personality, and she gives THE BEST hugs!!! Totally L-O-V-E her!
Here are some fun pictures from her Birthday dinner:
(Disclaimer: I am not always this orange. This is the result of the "Double Dip" at the fake bake salon gone wrong - I just really wanted to look like my brown friends for the day. Luckily, it only lasted the one day =)).
Here is what happens when Brayden gets a hold of the camera: he did a pretty good job!

Tracie, I am so grateful to have you as my little sister, I adore you too pieces!!! Happy Birthday!!

4 comments:

Kathrin Paul said...

You're nice. I gave her some really hard birthday spankins. My hand hurt. But at least I didn't hold her down and spit on her face. Who would do that?
Happy Birthday, Stinky!

Tracie Paul said...

Aw shucks!!! :D Thank you so much, Laura!! I had such a great birthday, and not just because everyone was complimenting my jacket! I love you so much and I think you're the bee's knees and the cat's pajamas!! THANKS!!!! I love you!

Rachel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! What does the bee's knees and the cat's pajamas mean?

Unknown said...

wow I can't believe she is 17! She is such a cute girl. Happy birthday tracie!