This is going to be one of those yucky posts, you know, the kind with all of that lovey dovey stuff. So if you don't like it, too bad, read on anyway =)
I love my husband. So much. Seriously, I totally lucked out with Michael. He is wonderful; he is hardworking, determined, smart, hilarious, GORGEOUS, passionate, loving, thoughtful, talented, selfless, and did I mention hot?! I love hugging him, kissing him, playing footsies with him (Yeah, this is HUGE for me, since I cannot STAND feet, but his feet are totally cute (if that is even possible =))). I love talking to him, spending time with him - just hanging out on the couch watching TV with him is the best. Even just talking to him on the phone for 30 seconds to say I love you. I really just can't get enough of this kid.
My very intelligent husband finished his Bachelor's degree in December (he majored in Biology). And this April he will begin a 15 month Culinary school program. Trust me, this kid KNOWS how to cook. I am so excited for him to start these classes because I know that it is something that he absolutely love.
These are a few of my VERY FAVORITE pictures of my hubby:
I totally L-O-V-E him. We will celebrate our 4 year anniversary in May, I can hardly believe it! Thanks baby for all that you do for me and our little family. I can't wait to see where we are in the next 4 years! Love you!
9 comments:
There is oozy sap gooshing from this post...WOW...You and Mike are ABSOLUTELY adorable!
Oh yuck...I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit! Just kidding! I am glad you love my brother as much as you do. He is so lucky to have you, especially with all you have to put up with!:)
Diddo to what Holly said, Yuck!!! haha We like mike too. Congrats on a successful marriage
oh.. Laura! you and Michael are so cute! And I am so happy for you! We need to go out sometime!
I think I just threw up a little in my mouth!!! HA HA jk. Michael is a great guy, and a fantastic cook!!!
You must be whooped if you enjoy doing anything with anyone's feet!
Love,
Mom
oh... cute...
Four years! I think it may be time for someone else to give your parents some grandkids :)
We are glad you married Mike too. He is such a fun person and you guys are perfect for each other. Thanks Mike for treating Laura so good! We are glad you are part of the family.
Post a Comment