Friday, December 5, 2008

SaNTa BaBY

Christmas time is coming fast, so Miranda and I decided it was time to decorate the office. . . As I was in the back room getting out the decorations, I happened to come across this Santa costume. So I hurried and put it on then walked out of the closet looking like this:

Isn't that the cutest Santa you ever did see?

11 comments:

Miranda said...

You are the cutest Santa I ever did see...and you got caught with your pants...or were you pulling them up?

The Larsons said...

haha your so cute!! Looks like you had a blast!!

April said...

Very cute Chama. But I wish you were at my office instead.

Hahn's said...

SAnta Baby, and hurry down the chimmney tonight. (i am singing) =)

Kathrin Paul said...

Oh, wowwwwwww.

The Hodges said...

Laura you are freakin hillarious. I wish I worked with you. You are looking good my dear.

*~**~Matina & Kamie~**~* said...

you are so funny! hope your holiday is great!

Holli said...

Oh my gosh Laura- I LOVE it! I never thought I would see Santa seductively laying on a desk! :)

Clayton and Heidi said...

Santa lost a significant amount of weight.

Very cute!

Rachel said...

AWESOME!! There is really no other word

Tracie Paul said...

WHOOOOA! You are one bodacious babe!!! You looked like Jared in the Subway commercials because that suit was so big. Good thing, right? :)