Monday, December 15, 2008

The MIGHTY Hunters

Michael and my Dad both drew tags for the Swan this year, and after a couple of tries they got these BEAUTIES!!

Can you believe the size of these birds? Aren't they beautiful?!

I'm so proud of the Manly men in my life =) (Side Note: Remember on the Little House on the Prairie when Laura called her husband, what's his bucket, "Manly". Wasn't that hilarious? lol. I am laughing now just thinking about it. Maybe I will have to start calling Michael that. =))

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Laura please tell me michel isn't going to stuff it and hang it in your house. I was always so scared to go in your parents basement cause that huge swan was hanging there!! :) Tell your manly man congrats and now you can eat all that meat!!

Miranda said...

WOW...those are huge! Just promise me you won't stuff them and hang them in your house...BEAUTIES...just BEAUTIES!!

Hahn's said...

Those things are GINORMOUS!

Anonymous said...

WHOA. Bodacious birds.

Rachel said...

um, are swan's good to eat?!

Anonymous said...

I'm not gonna lie- those things freak me out.
Hey Lar, if you ever want to change your background, I will totally make you a new header to match. Not that I think you need to:) Just a thought. Let me know!:) And I could put your new fam pics on it if you would like:)

Suzie said...

So maybe I'm a loser here, but do you eat swan "meat"? I think I'm different than everyone else on here because I would have them stuffed & hung in the basement before I would ever dream of eating their meat!