Friday, December 26, 2008

CHRISTMAS!

We had another fun Christmas this year. . . First, Michael and I woke up and had our own little Christmas. He is such a goof. lol. He really LOVES those shoes =).
I was spoiled for sure. Do you love my just woke up face? I do.
After we had our own Christmas we headed over to my parents house for Christmas with the family.
Toria and her new Princess blanket
Oh cute!
My VERY talented mom made all three of the kids little
aprons with a cookie cuter and rolling pin to help make cookies, and anything else their little hearts desire.
They are so dang cute!
Poor Toria, was up throwing-up all night, so she wasn't feeling so good. By the end of the day, though, it seemed like she was feeling a little better!
My very handsome dad and brother Alan, watching the
kids open all their presents =)
Michael held up Brayden and goes "Look what I got for Christmas, Yay!!" lol
Brayden holding the present that Aunt Kat made for him, so cute!
He was about to blink, I think. But he was too excited for me to try and get another picture of him holding it up.
April helping Toria with her presents
A couple of the girls (including Lucy, love her!)
So cute, need I say more?
Toria reading Aunt Kat her new church book that Kathrin made for all of the kids, seriously, the bag is amazing! It came with everything that any kid would need to be entertained during church! What an awesome idea Kat!!
And finally, we ended the night rocking out to the Guitar Hero (Michael is freaking awesome, me, lets just say I could use a little practice =))
But I did redeem myself at the WII bowling, I totally kicked Michael's trash =). lol.
We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!!!

6 comments:

Kathrin Paul said...

You're so on top of the blogging thing! It was a good Christmas, it was fun hanging out with you guys! Merry Day-After Christmas!

Tracie Paul said...

Yippee, I love Christmas! I love you! That was super duper up to heaven fun and you were the best Secret Santa ever, I loved it! You and Mike rock! :)

Jamie said...

What a great Christmas! Okay, so I need to know the details about this book and/or bag thingie Aunt Kat made for the kids! When it comes to keeping my kids quiet and well-behaved during Sacrament Meeting, I can use all the help I can get!

Rachel said...

I think I would like Kathrin to make me some of those church bags for my kids! :)

I also am impressed because Kami told me your DAD made her some pj pants...BYU! AWESOME!

Miranda said...

You two are SpOiLeD...wow...I want to come play at your house!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great christmas! I think you and Mike rock too!!