Today is my Dad's birthday! My dad is wonderful. Point blank. Just a great guy! I know that he would do absolutely anything for anybody. He does so much for our family and I have never once heard him complain. And he only takes time for himself during hunting season =). He loves to go hunting - he has even taken me with him a few times! The last couple of years he has put Michael under his wing and taught him the ways of a mighty hunter =). 

7 comments:
Happy Birthday indeed!
Gotta LOVE dad's =) HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. PAUL!!!
Happy birthday Uncle Kim!
Good times. I like our Dad.
Laura!!! I know! I needed a serious update...I'm glad you could look at Staci's atleast, She's always on top of it! Just like you! We miss you two like crazy!!! I'm glad to see your reading so much, that's awesome:) Your dad is so cute too...looks like a fun birthday! Love ya talk to ya soon
Yeah, Happy Birthday Mr. Paul.
Post a Comment