Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tag From Alicia!


* I am... addicted to sugar- Mainly candy
* I think... about sleep all of the time
* I know... a lot about Insurance
* I want... to stop going potty all of the freaking time! Seriously, last night was bad- I got up 4 times!!! On a normal night it is usually 2 times. At work I usually go about every half an hour, I can't drive somewhere with out having to go potty. I can't even imagine what it will be like when I get pregnant!
* I have... An amazing husband, and wonderful family and friends!
* I miss... Lucy. She is my parents dog- half Shitzo and half Toy Poodle. I want a puppy so bad!
* I fear... A lot of things, but mostly something happening to Michael or any of my family and friends
* I feel... Tired, it was such an off night last night, I got up because I had the worst heart burn, then having to go potty so freaking much!



* I hear... Miranda typing and country music



* I smell... Miranda's orange that she is eating, it smells yummy!
* I crave... Pizza! This has sounded SO GOOD lately, I really want Michael's home made pizza- hopefully he will make some this weekend!
* I cry... When I watch The Biggest Loser. LOVE IT! I am addicted to this show, and I cry every episode!.
* I search... Blogs. I am probably the biggest blog stalker ever! But that's okay, because I know that I have a few blog stalkers myself- so I don't feel bad =)
* I wonder... What Michael will decide to do after he graduates. He has so many awesome ideas- and his options are endless, We are still young, so I don't think he has to have his mind made up any time soon, but it will be exciting to see where we finally end up!
* I regret... Staying up to watch my DVR'd shows last night, lame. I totally could have got an extra hour of sleep!
* I wish... It was Friday and not Thursday. . . only 1 more day to go!!
* I love... My husband and our families. . . and Lucy
* I care... about every one's feelings. I felt so bad when we went to the U game and they guy didn't throw the ball so he got tackled and everyone booed him! Poor guy!
* I always... Plan on going to the gym. . . but more than half the time I end up accidentally not going.
* I worry... About EVERYTHING!!! Driving in the snow, something happening to Michael or my family, hurting people's feeling. . . etc, etc, etc
* I am not... Good and keeping secrets from Michael. I got his Graduation/ Christmas presents already, and I have almost given him 1 of them about 4 different times. Oh man, it is a good one- he is going to L-O-V-E me!!!



* I remember... Going to High School football games. They were my favorite! Last Friday we went to Tracie's football game (Hunter) because she was performing and this Friday we are going to Jesse's football game (Cyprus) because he is the Mascot, and secretly- I really do enjoy them! I just hate feeling like a "Super Senior"






* I believe... In being optimistic. If you are a generally happy person and surround yourself with positive people- then you will have a happy life!

* I sing... along to every song! I love rockin' out- my favorite rock out song of all time- Heartbreaker by Pat Benatar!
* I don't always... Eat right, I just love candy way too much! I try to eat well. . . but I accidentally cheat. . . a lot! Oops!
* I argue... Very little.
* I write... on our calendar every thing that is going on. It drives Michael nuts because he thinks I have to have everything planned. I do like to know what, when where and why.
* I loose... $20 dollars. Well, I lost a $20 dollar bill! So frustrating! I swear I had it in my purse- but nope - can't find it ANYWHERE. Oh well, I hope I made some little kid VERY happy!



* I listen... to the fan every night when I go to bed. Michael got me into the habit of having to have a fan running all through the night- even in the winter, it just helps block every other sound out.
* I don't understand... The way tennis is scored. Michael and I play tennis, he LOVES it. I have taken a tennis class and I enjoy playing it too. But I just don't understand why it is so dang long!
* I can usually be found... At home with Michael
* I need... To go to the bathroom. . . this is taking a really long time!
* I tag... Anyone who wants to do this!

10 comments:

Miranda said...

These are cute and I learned A LOT about you. Now hurry and go potty!!! Thanks for including me...you're sweet.

Jamie said...

As I was reading about your potty habits, I was about to ask if you were preggo. But I guess not! And I would agree, you will be in trouble when you are! Especially at night.

I was watching The Biggest Loser just last night and cried - I cry at everything! I think it's a Paul (Simonsen?) thing.

And the fan - I started using them in Raquels room when she was a baby so she couldn't hear how loud Leevi was. Now she always has to have 'air' to sleep. So does Leevi. Frank makes us sleep with our fan on every night, too. I used to hate it 'cause I'd get cold but now I need it too. The air seems so stale and I get all stuffy when it's not on. Okay, now go potty!

Unknown said...

hmm laura... you have to go potty alot and heartburn at night? I would be totally thinking I was prego!! Plus the pizza craving, maybe you were just hungry.. good luck with the potty thing though hopefully it wont get so bad you have to go to a doctor!!
p.s. even if you were prego, it would take alot for me to beleive you again!!

Kathrin Paul said...

Um, who says potty?

Hahn's said...

Whats all this i hear about being prego... eh eh.

where could that darn $20 have went, its not like it has legs of its own... seriously!!

Rachel said...

So maybe you are pregnant and that is the reason for your bathroom problem! :)

Rachel said...

I am just now reading a few of the other comments and it seems that everyone else has the same ideas that I did! haha

Anonymous said...

At first, I too thought of pregnancy...lol.... I cry at everyhting too .It is definately a Paul thing... I always stalk your blog . so, it is ok if u stalk mine. This is your cousin Heather by the way . Loves ya!!

April said...

Don't worry Laura, I also go #1 a lot, and I wake up at least 2 times every night to use the bathroom! It's annoying! (And I'm for sure not pregnant.)

April said...

Oh my heck, Laura, I just read the rest of this post, and that's so funny about the fan at night! I totally do that, too! I have for years and years. I run the fan all night every night, even in the winter. Even back in the days of Oakcrest, when I lived with Citrus and she snored really loud I tried to block it out by turning on my fan. I'm a really light sleeper, so if I have some constant noise that blocks out other sounds, I sleep way better with it. Anyway, that's funny! I didn't know anyone else did that!