4 Places I go over and over:
*Home
*Work
*Gym
*Smith's
4 Places I like to eat:
*OG (Olive Garden Baby)
*Tsunami
*Zupas
*Wendy's
4 Places I would like to be right now:
*In my bed - asleep
*A haunted house! I want to go so bad, but Michael LOATHES them!
*At home
*On Vacation
TV shows I like:
*The Biggest Loser
*Desperate Housewifes
*Real World/ Road Rules
*Brothers and Sisters
4 Books I have enjoyed:
*Twilight #1 & #4
*The Counte of Monte Cristo
*The Memory Keepers Daughter
*Redeeming Love
Ummm. . . I really like to read - but I suck at remembering the names of them after I read them. I am always reading a book. Maybe when I go home tonight I can add more to my list =)
4 People I don't like - oops - I mean tag:
*Miranda
*Jenna
*Alicia
*Rachelle
2 comments:
I am so jealous!!! I would give anything to be with my sisters....Looks fun, by the way you look darling with the dark hair!-Kelsie-
WOW...interesting stuff...I knew about the sleepy stuff...but jeez...you snoozer!
I'm working on the "tag"...
Post a Comment