Monday, October 13, 2008

CRAFT DAY

That's right, it isn't a typo - I, Laura Burtis, did a craft. Jenna decided that she wanted to do a craft for her desk at work so I invited myself to tag along.


They are magnet boards for pictures or little notes! Fun huh?!?

This is what the boys did during our craft time:



Are you impressed? I totally was! I am so not a crafty person at all. It is a dang good thing that Jenna is Martha so she could show me the ways of the craft world! Thanks woman!

8 comments:

Hahn's said...

MArtha my butt... you did that like a pro!!! You where amazing!! It was so much fun, we will have to do something again soon!

Love you!

Holli said...

Yay Laura! Congrats on your first craft!

Alexandra said...

absolutly beautiful!!! I'm very impressed

Kathrin Paul said...

So cute, good job!

LaShae and Noah said...

Laura! I'm so proud of you, but remember the pillow case? That was totally genius:) You are so crafty! and yes, I couldn't resist the plastic bag pic...miss ya

Rachel said...

I think you could sale those things! It looks like something I would buy at the store. Super cute! :)

Mom & Dad said...

I'm leaving a comment on several of your posts. First, I, too, am very impressed with someone who used to refuse to even enter a Joanne's store :). Second, um, your mom says "potty" and was made fun of for saying it to Sleep Lab patients; and I also have to go CONSTANTLY and I'm definitely NOT pregnant - whew! And third, I loved "The Memory Keeper's Daughter" too, although it was so tragic how many lives were messed up with one man's split second decision - so it is with life!

xoxoxo,
Mom

Miranda said...

You have so many hidden talents that I never knew about...I'm getting to know you every day...clever! I love it...and I get to see it hanging on your wall every day...HEY...where's MY picture??