Happy Birthday Jesse! Jesse is Michael's younger brother who just turned sweet 16, that's right girls, this boy is on the market! (I am pretty sure he would kill me if he ever got on my blog and read this, but he doesn't- so I'm pretty sure I am a-okay). Jesse is such a funny kid, he is always surprising us by coming down the stairs with a hilarious mask or something random that he picked up. Michael is always trying to wrestle him, but he puts up a dang good fight! He really is just a great kid and we love him very much! So Happy Birthday bud!
We all had a great time at Dave and Julie's house, Julie made her Delicious Chinese food. We played on the 4-wheeler, ate yummy cake and ice cream and watched Jesse open all of his presents.
4 comments:
Birthdays are soooo fun to celebrate!
Nice glasses Michael!
WHAT!!! is that really Michael.. ha ha that is hilarious.
you guys have had a lot of birthdays lately! fun times
That doesn't even look like Mike. So funny. Birthdays rock. See you at dinner! I'm excited you're bringing a salad!
Post a Comment