Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Look-A-Like?!?!

I stole this from Rachelle's blog. Which celebrity do I look like the most? I also thought this would be a fun time to put up some old pictures too. . .

First of all, I think that Tracie is way too nice to tell me that I look like Kelly Ripa- because I think she is gorgeous, but what do you think??

(I am the one in the very back, you will have to click on the picture to get a
closer look. Rachelle made this picture from Alicia's
Bridal shower a couple of years ago, so cute!)
I have been told by a couple of people that I look like Sophia Bush from One Tree Hill??




And last but not least, I have been told that I look like Brittany Snow from John Tucker Must Die.



What do you think? Any resemblance?





7 comments:

Kathrin Paul said...

You're so funny! I love it. I don't know who you look like! There is a thing online that you put a picture of you and then it tells you based on facial features and stuff. . .you should check that out! I like you.

Miranda said...

WOW...you DO look like these gals!! Holy cow!! I have NO idea who I "look" like...I'll have to start looking around...hmmmm

Alexandra said...

I think that you look like this really good-looking local celebrity... I think you might know her.... Alexandra Wright? but way prettier of course

Hahn's said...

If you didn't change your hair color, cut, style so much maybe i would be able to tell.. ha ha JK. You know I love you! I think you are way more gorgeous than any of those girls!!! =)

LaShae and Noah said...

How Fun! Man, I think you look like all of them at one time or another...Sooo jealous that you can totally pull off blonde and dark brown! LUCKY:)

Anonymous said...

hmmm, i think you look most like the last girl. and I think that is a compliment, cause she is gorgeous, and so are you!!

*~**~Matina & Kamie~**~* said...

the last girl for sure! but probably cuter cause your funnier!!! laura i miss you! we need to get together love ya