Monday, July 28, 2008

L-o-G-a-N

On Saturday Kathrin and I headed to Logan (about an hour & a 1/2 away) so that Kathrin could take Kami's bridal pictures. Any trip longer than 30 minutes of course must be titled a road trip! So we got our sodi pops and headed out on the road. Before we let them know we arrived, we had to stop at Gossner's to get some squeaky cheese, and at the Blue Bird Cafe for some toffee. Then we headed to Kami's sister's house, where she was getting ready. While Kami was putting on her dress, we had time for a quick photo shoot with the veil . . .
We went to 3 different places for pictures, Kami looked GORGEOUS so the pictures turned out lovely. I would post some, but I know Erik checks my blog *Booya Grandma!!!* so I can't until after he sees her in the wedding dress, in only 10 more days!!!

After pictures Kami, Kami's sister & Brother-in-law; Heidi & Clayton, Kathrin and I went to a yummy Mexican joint for a delicious meal. Thanks again!


Such a fun girls afternoon/night, yippee for road trips, and Logan!

10 comments:

Kathrin Paul said...

Good times! I love wearing veils. They're so hott! It was fun fo sho!

Alexandra said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast! You have a really good sisterhood I think. I only have Erica who by the way is auditioning for american idol tomorrow (she's so brave!).( thought you night find that amusing)

Jamie said...

Hey, I remember squeeky cheese! We always HAD to stop by whenever we went though there, too!

I love road trips, too (even 30 minute ones!).

Anonymous said...

I laughed when I saw the veil picture. That was great. Do you remember when you came to logan with me and my family one time? That was kind of random.

Holli said...

Bridals are so much fun! Do you ever get sad that you missed out on that? I would still wear my wedding dress from time to time if I could fit into it! :) Remember when you came to my bridals? Who would have known you would be my sister in law just a few months after that! Haha!

Rachel said...

It sounds like you guys had a fun time. I wish I could have come, but family calls.....
I need to hang out with you guys to learn more about erik, kami doesn't tell us half the stuff you guys do! :)

Kathrin Paul said...

That's because she has to live with him now, and we don't anymore! I have lots of stories, Rachel, I'm happy to share!

Kathrin Paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clayton and Heidi said...

And people say you can't have a good time in Logan! Let me know when you run out of squeaky cheese and I will bring some down to you guys. Next time we will go to Charlies for ice cream or maybe Caspers for ice cream or maybe both. Love Love LOVE IceCream.

Holli said...

Oh my. I know your sister in Law. She is in my stake. She is due soon isn't she? I don't know her really well, but I'll have to go chat with her when I see her next.