Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I sure do love this man

I am so smitten, absolutely so madly in love with this boy.
He spoils me rotten;
Cooking me dinner & having it ready for me when I walk in the door
Cooking any time we have company over
Helping me clean the house
Listening to me talk for hours at end
He has so many wonderful things about him that I absolutely adore;
His sense of humor
His determination
His incredible intelligence
His work ethic
His patience for his ditsy wife
The list goes on and on. . .
I am one very lucky lady.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Ahhhh, sounds like you have a wonderful husband! You are one lucky girl! (And he's one lucky guy to have you, too!)

Kathrin Paul said...

Gross. Ok, just kidding. That's cute, I guess. :)

Hahn's said...

Ah if that isn't the cutest thing i have heard all week. You guys are one cute couple. Thanks for being such great friends, Kevin and I LOVE hanging out with you to crazies!

PS. I am just getting out of bed on this wonderful 24th of July.. (wink wink)

Anonymous said...

you are so cute together! you are going to make some oh so cute kids! speaking of......when is that going to happen?? hehe

Holli said...

Oh, I am so glad you love my brother even though he can be a serious punk! And I have to say I hate both of you because your pictures ALWAYS turn out perfect! Geez! :)