Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Michael's dad & Guitar Hero =)My daddy
I just wanted to tell our daddy's how much we really do love and appreciate them. We have most definitely got the best dads around! They are both handy men, so sweet, and would do anything for anybody! We hope that you have had a wonderful Father's day because you both have earned it for sure!
WE LOVE YOU!!!
Happy Father's Day to all you dad's out there!

4 comments:

Kathrin Paul said...

It's true. They are nice.

Jamie said...

Love your blog! I will definitely check back often to see pics of the fam. I agree, you do have a pretty nice dad. :)

Kathrin Paul said...

Laura, you need a new post. Here are a few options for the topic:

-Why Lucy scratches at the blanket before she lays down.
-Why we can't have fires at girls camp even though it was one of the wettest (and longest) winters that I remember.
-What are marbles made of?
I think that should get the wheels turning.

Laura Burtis said...

Aunt Kat, Ha ha ha! You are pretty dang funny! I know, I was just thinking that this morning. . . I will post soon!